To achieve clarity in risk management, the Executive Committee has a policy on risk management is as follows:
1. Manage the risk that have an impact on objectives and policies including believe the voice and image of the company.
2. To manage the risk management, performance of the highest quality and is located in the level can accept. All employees to participate in the process of risk management
3. Encourage employees across the entire organization to recognize and prevent the risk of all.
4. Check the monitor and evaluate the four O-ring that occur depending on the environment in which the change to create both internal factors outside the organization.
5. To Promote Risk Management of the culture that to create value for the organization.
A page related to the Risk Management of the company with government officials at every level from the general staff to the level of the board by the structure is as follows:
From the structure of risk management is to define roles and responsibilities of each of the task is defined as follows:
The part, The role and tasks
The Board of Directors
Approval of the Risk Management of the company as well as to monitor the administrator to comply with the scar job assigned to performance.
The Audit Committee
Review that the company has internal control and internal audit is appropriate and effective by coordinating with the external auditors and internal audit.
The Risk Management Committee
- Strategy and policy the performance of the organization and supervise the management and analysis of risk continuously.
- Supervise and encourage employees at all levels are aware of the risks and promote the process of risk management across the entire organization until a corporate culture.
- Encourage employees to receive the unique opportunity about the risk management.
- Review of risk management and continue to ensure that the risk is enough and appropriate to manage the risk to an acceptable level and risk management has been applied to follow continuously.
- Develop and review the management system of the risk management of the company to have the efficiency and productivity with the assessment and follow-up of the risk management procedures to comply with the policy on a regular basis.
- Decisions and provide guidance about the problem Important that occur in the process of risk management.
- Present a report on the performance of the Risk Management Committee to the Audit Committee to acknowledge and/or consider every quarter
Secretary of the Risk Management Committee
- Collect the risk and risk management of each section of the Risk Management Committee.
- Management Report for the risk of the Risk Management Committee.
Quality management system
- Coordinate with the analyze, evaluate and manage risk of the assigned.
- Collaboration, advice and support different parts in the analysis and evaluation of the Risk Management.
- The unique opportunity to work in order to understand the criteria for the analysis of assessment and management of the Risk Management.
- Track the results of the Risk Management of the tasks and notification to the owner of the Risk Management and review of the Risk Management continuously.
Vice / Manager
- Supervise authorities to analyze and assess the risk in the relevant part regularly.
- Approval of the guidelines for managing the risk associated.
Director / Manager
- Offer information at risk and how to manage the risk to the Risk Management Committee To consider approval.
- Offer the issues the risk that is not able to manage shall provide the risk management committee to consider to set guidelines in the management.
- Follow up on evaluation of risk management.
The Head of Department and the employee Operations
- Analyze and assess the risk of each section and reports the risk to your supervisor regularly.
- Learn analysis and reporting of the risks that may occur, Your supervisor acknowledges regularly.
- Report on the results of the Risk Management
- The action of the internal control system to protect against the risks.
- To manage the risk in accordance with the guidelines set.
The Company has divided into risk management are two different types of managing the risk level of the work and Risk Management Organization Level.
Managing the risk level of the part
To manage the risk that may be caused by the performance of each division by the risk can be managed by the authority of the manager or the risk that there is no impact on objectives and goals in the performance or can be controlled by the control process within such as the risk from the purchase of raw materials in the expensive, but low quality will be required to provide the control activities on the purchase, concise, such as how to select a vendor to create the registration, the history of the sales price statistics separation of duties in accordance with the principles of the internal control of the rotation of the competent official, etc.
Managing the risk level of the organization
To manage the risk that have an impact on the vision and objectives or Performance objectives in accordance with the agreement to evaluate the performance.